Department of Home Affairs Pietermaritzburg Complaint
Id card issued with Photo of droopy eyes - south african id card
He did not indicate that he was ready for the photo and niether did I.He just gave me my id and pointed to the id queue.
I was mortified when i collected my id card at the department today. When i opened the envelope i found that the photo he had taken had my eyes nearly closed.
I asked the collection clerk what could be done in this case and all he said was pay R140 and apply again?? Really. I have paid to get my ID Card done and due to an arrogant employee , i have to accept an Id card with a photo of my eyes nearly closed?
This is unfair. They wont accept your photos and still let incompetent people handle the photo booth and now i must pay again to sort it out?
This is not on.
Further to this , the collection clerk tells me that this photo is my true self.So I asked him if my eyes are half closed looking at hi right now and he just laughed.
I have rights and i am refusing to accept this treatment.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
- Bad Experience With Photo
- BUYER BEWARE
- Photo canvas -fantastic
- not a photo I got from Walgreen
- Photo Book
- What are they up to?
- Rude unresposive overblown
- Should have known better ... you...
- Target Photo: Poor Quality Kodak Digital Photo Paper
- Lack of promised follow up on two occasions.
- Ugly Experience with Loveland Outlet store manager
- Bad Bank
- Photo Stone Slate Photo
- US BANK FRAUD ISSUE
- Kaskade at U Street Music Hall - DO NOT BUY - TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you